Super Rare Games is a leading publisher of physical video games, releasing more than 70 games on the Nintendo Switch, making us Europe’s most prolific physical Switch publisher! With a passionate aim to support indie developers of all levels, physically preserve great video games, and offer collectors playable and displayable delights, we live by the mantra to be indies’ best friend.
Super Rare is currently rapidly and substantially expanding, primarily via our original digital publishing label, Super Rare Originals. To date, we have announced 6 original indie titles, with many more in the pipeline behind closed doors. These varied, exciting games from talented individuals and groups have our entire company buzzing.
As the Development department continues to grow, we are looking for a Producer (Publishing) to join the team.
What you’ll take on
- Production and budget responsibility for all the games that you are assigned
- Identifying, track and mitigates risks to each project
- Regularly present and report on each games status to stakeholders and leads
- Liaise with platform-holders (Nintendo, PlayStation, etc) and partners for submission and delivery of projects
- Work closely with the various internal teams (Production, QA & Marketing)
- Act as the point of contact for your projects with external teams including outsource vendors, licensors and publisher teams.
- Identify and plan for opportunities for short- term and long- term efficiency improvements to the production department
- Foster and support a positive, creative, feedback- focused culture in your teams
What you’ll bring
- A love and understanding of games and what it takes to make them
- 2+ years as a associate/producer/project manager with experience across the full development lifecycle from concept to post-launch
- Submissions experience across a majority of platforms
- Experience with project management processes and methodologies
- Is comfortable learning new methods and tools and teaching others
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- The position is a full-time flexible hybrid role, usually working Tues- Thurs from our London office (near King’s Cross) and remotely Mon & Fri. We are not currently looking for fully remote candidates (sorry!)
What we offer
- A competitive salary, based on experience + discretionary bonus scheme 💵
- Free physical + digital games 💵
- A free-for-all drinks fridge 💵
- Season ticket loan and Cycle to Work Scheme
- We’re never going to do loot boxes, crypto, or NFTs, because eww 💵
- We’re fuelled by pure passion for indie games ❤
- Regular voluntary team socials (because we’re all pals but we will beat you at Mario Kart)
- A supportive, friendly team who have your back and will help you grow 💵
- A sofa and gaming area to relax at during breaks (or bring in your own console for your desk) 💵
- Our desks are electronic because we truly are living in 2050 over here (plus they’re good for your back) 💵
Please email your CV and any other optional relevant work to jobs@SuperRareGames.com